Learn more about our banking from home options:
- Award-winning Mobile Banking App
- Online Banking
- Text Banking
- iTeller on-the-Go (mobile deposit)
- Secure Drop Box - Available to all members. If you utilize the Night Drop Box, deposits will be processed same business day as long as they are deposited at least one hour before the branch closes.
- Mail Banking - Complete this Bank by Mail Transaction Form and mail your deposit to: SEFCU, P.O. Box 12189, Albany NY, 12212
Alternatives to Visiting a Branch: Important ATM and iTeller on-the-Go Changes
- To help more members deposit checks from the safety of their home, we have adjusted our iTeller on-the-Go parameters to include those with Savings accounts and not just Checking accounts. If you are unfamiliar with how to use the check deposit function within our award-winning Mobile app, watch the video on our iTeller on-the-Go page.
- Under normal circumstances, members can only withdraw $500 a day at an ATM. We are waiving that rule during the pandemic to allow up to $1,000 to decrease the amount of times you need to leave your home. Please note, you will need to do two transactions if you want to withdraw more than $500. For instance, if you want to take $600, you should do one transaction of $500, followed by a transaction for $100. Remember to use SEFCU ATMs, or Allpoint ATMs* to avoid surcharges.
Using our drive-through services:
If you've never used a drive-thru - no problem! Instead of parking in the lot at the branch, follow the signs that say "drive-thru" to the back or side of the building.
*SEFCU members are not required to pay a fee at Allpoint ATMs. If a charge screen appears during your Allpoint ATM transaction, enter "yes" to accept the charge and proceed with your withdrawal. The additional fee will not be deducted from your SEFCU account. The savings can be $3 or more per transaction. Please note, at international Allpoint ATMs, you will still be responsible for the Mastercard® Foreign Currency transaction fee.